James Song, Ph.D.
Head of Biometry
- Twenty years of academic and industry experience in biostatistics
- Former Director of Biostatistics, Eisai
- Former Statistical Leader, Roche
- Former Associate Director of Biostatistics, Bayer
- Former Instructor, Baylor College of Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biometry from University of Texas, School of Public Health in Houston
Alice Tian, M.D., Ph.D, DABT.
Head of Non-Clinical Development
- Former Vice President of Drug Development at BL Pharmaceuticals
- Deputy of Facility Manager at JOINN Laboratories
- Study Director at MPI Research
- Study Director and PCR Lab Supervisor at Southern Research Institute
- Post-Doctoral, Hypertension Program of UAB
- Ph.D., College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia
- M.S. Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- M.D. Beijing Medical College
Lai Wang, Ph.D.
Head of China Development
- Former Director of Research at Joyant Pharmaceuticals, where he led a multidisciplinary team working on preclinical oncology programs
- Post-doc with Xiaodong Wang at Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Ph.D. from University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- B.S. from Fudan University in 1996