BeiGene (Beijing) is searching for an investigator in the field of tumor immunology to provide expertise in developing our immuno-oncology pipelines. This individual will design and execute proof of concept studies in pre-clinical models of tumor immunology, and assist in cross-functional development of our research strategy.
The successful candidate will advance several aspects of BeiGene’s pre-clinical programs, using their skill set to accomplish the following responsibilities:
- Design and execute in vitro experiments to screen immuno-oncology targets, identify and characterize how the therapeutic leads can modulate immune functions.
- Collaborate with the broader scientific teams to design and execute experiments aimed at defining the mechanism(s) of action.
- Work with in vivo team to develop in vivo models to test the activity of therapeutic leads in combination with established immunotherapeutic agents and perform in-depth characterization of immune responses in these models.
- Engage colleagues in cross-disciplinary scientific discussion, present scientific data to internal and external audiences and keep abreast of relevant scientific literature.
- D. in the field of immunology, preferably with focus in tumor immunology.
- Post-doctoral or biotech/pharma experience in developing and conducting laboratory research is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in primary immune cell characterization and immune-assay development.
- Proven track-record of scientific accomplishment and contributions to the field of cancer immunology.
- Excellent scientific reporting and documentation proficiency.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, independent, well-organized and collaborative.