Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director, IT Operations
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Reporting to the Director, IT Operations, System support analyst will assist in support of the day to day IT operations of the Company’s office in Emeryville office. They will support the delivery of technology services that support and improve business processes for the users. Assist in delivery of incident and service request management.
The successful candidate will be part of the Service Desk Team, responsible for supporting BeiGene’s employees, contractors and vendors in a Windows Enterprise environment. This candidate will join a team of technicians reporting to the Director of Infrastructure operations and will serve as a key player in providing quality support for remote and local employees.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Experience with Office Must be familiar with all aspects of O365 including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
- Broad understanding of systems operations change management, systems management, user support and help desk methodologies
- Support and manage:
- Desktops, laptops, mobile devices (Smartphones, android based devices, iPhone or similar).
- Shared resources such as printers, shared workstations, conference rooms, projectors and telephones,
- Remote users via phone and remote management software which includes VPN, Terminal Services and Remote desktop
- Videoconferencing equipment.
- Build, configure, maintain (patch), repair and manage new and existing systems for
- Experience with Voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems (Skype for Business).
- Experience with enterprise application implementations and/or migrations to the cloud
- Experience with a virtualized environment in a distributed infrastructure
- Sound administration and interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact in a team environment
- High degree of diplomacy and ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Coordinate with various IT groups in resolving incidents and fulfilling requests based on established guidelines. Ensure Service Level Agreement performance standards are
- Recommend and produce procedures and standards to improve the quality and delivery of service to customers.
- Generate customer facing documents. desk guides, training aids, quick reference guides and other aids to make customers self
- Proactive behavior when faced with pending or potential service issues.
Computer Skills : Windows 10, Office 365, AWS, SCCM, InTune, Mac OSX, MDM (Airwatch)
Other Qualifications : Service Now, Remedy or other ITSM tools.
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary. Some lifting (greater than 50 pounds) will be necessary.
Occasional Travel between sites as needed.