Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science.
BeiGene USA is seeking a dynamic, organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to support the growing team of our pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA
- Supporting members of the senior management team across functional areas
- Manage calendars, schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Serve as administrative resource for the Cambridge office and back up support to Executive Assistants as well as take part in occasional rotating schedule as back up for front desk when receptionist is out
- Maintain confidential files, both paper and electronic, and coordination/organization of documentation filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Manage expense reports using Concur
- Assist with tracking contracts and legal documents in support of the clinical trials
- Assist with clinical trial program to set new users up and/or remove them, reset passwords, etc.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules with outside venders, CRO’s and consultant staff
- Participate in Cambridge Events Committee (organizing annual summer outing, holiday event and other office events throughout the year)
Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Other Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of administrative experience in similar office setting
- Ability to learn relevant software
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and prioritize
- Basic knowledge and operation of standard office equipment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to be flexible and willing to accept new responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically in accordance with BeiGene’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, policies and procedures
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Follows instructions and responds to management direction
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Dependability - Follows instructions and responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org