High School Education, required; some college, preferred.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to various teams within BeiGene. This position reports to the Office Manager and will be responsible for on-site support which includes, but is not limited to: coordinating meetings and events, scheduling candidate interviews, HR support as necessary, travel coordination, maintaining office supplies, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and other responsibilities.
- Organize and schedule meetings as needed for various departments
- Coordinate catering for different meetings and events
- Schedule and coordinate candidate phone, video, and in-office interviews
- Provide general administrative/project support to HR team as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations for out of state candidates
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment needs
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and Building Management
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease • Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Responsible for greeting and coordinating orientation to new employees
- Responsible for coordinating onboarding process for new employees including request and set up of equipment
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events on a quarterly basis
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Assist with travel arrangements for senior members of the company and contractors as needed
- Coordinate package delivery and ensure all packages are delivered to appropriate person
- Retrieve mail from mailbox in lobby and distribute accordingly
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Handles expenses and reconciles corporate credit card expenses on a monthly basis
- Provide assistance as needed for other Department Executive Assistant
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com