Associate Director, Supply Chain Systems
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Operations Management, or similar education required.
The Associate Director/Director of Supply Chain Systems primary responsibility is to manage BeiGene’s supply chain systems. Business process owner for Clinical and Commercial Planning tools. Oversees the ongoing creation of dashboards and metric reporting. Provides supply chain SME support for SAP ERP implementation and usage post go-live. Has a strong working knowledge of supply chain best practices, SAP ERP, MDM, as well as experience working within a GxP environment.
Works with management to develop and implement process improvements to build the organization for the future. Advises and supports Global Supply Chain roadmap for systems, process optimization and continues improvement, and related change management activities.
Has strong cross-cultural awareness and communication skills to work in fast paced multi-cultural company.
- Provided managerial support to one or more employees with the overall responsibility of leading, training, and mentoring for effective performance.
- Provide guidance to management team and cross functional teams on best practices and trends. Supports Global Supply Chain roadmap development and maintenance for systems, process optimization and continuous improvement, and related change management activities.
- Work with stakeholders (IT, Global Supply Chain, Finance, Manufacturing, etc) on development of requirements and standards.
- Business process owner for Clinical and Commercial Planning tools. Oversee selection, implementation, and maintenance of advanced planning tools for Global Supply Chain.
- Oversee development of Dashboards for Global Supply Chain function. Provide ongoing dashboard and metrics reporting with functional stakeholders (Supply Chain Leads, Logistics, etc)
- Provide supply chain SME support for SAP S4/Hana ERP implementation and support post-go live system management.
- Supports Supply Chain Master Data Management (MDM) activities.
- Oversee the development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and processes.
- Develop training materials and ensure effective training internal and external system users.
- Ensure systems and documentation are compliant with all Regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 13 as well as in accordance BeiGene SOPs and processes.
- Ensure effective system access and functionality across all countries and BeiGene user locations.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
8 years progressive experience in supply chain management, information technology, or comparable experience
N/A – responsibilities may be added over time
- Demonstrates experience and a strong understanding of Supply Chain systems process.
- Understands comprehensive global pharmaceutical regulatory requirements (e.g. cGMP, GDP).
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system setup, functionality, and MDM governance.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and excellent team skills to be successful in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
Computer Skills: Proficient in SAP systems, EDC, and Microsoft Office applications.
Other Qualifications: Due to global nature of company early morning or evening meeting may be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com