Associate Director, Digital Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing within the pharma or biotech industry, or equivalent experience within a digital agency
- Experience in oncology preferred
Associate Director, Digital Strategy is responsible for working as part of a team to develop and execute the U.S. digital marketing plans and programs for zanubrutinib. This position will have the responsibility of managing multiple initiatives from concept through execution to help drive new capabilities for brand success. This position will be responsible for the development, implementation, management and analysis (including measurement and reporting) of a variety of digital promotional initiatives, including the brand website design and optimization leveraging print content, video strategy and production, search (paid and organic), online display advertising, social media channels and CRM programs.
- Lead brand promotional digital and CRM strategy
- Oversee and manage content and analytics for brand digital properties such as websites, and social channels directed to HCPs and patients/caregivers
- Partner with Sales and Business Analytics teams on development roll-out and monitoring of effectiveness for any digital sales tools
- Manage outside vendors and agencies to develop and execute projects
- Collaborate with key partners including HCP & Patient Marketing, Sales, and Corporate Communications to ensure synergy with programming across all customers
- Represent all digital assets submitted to the internal promotional review committee, ensuring final product meet business objectives while also meeting regulatory, legal, and compliance requirements
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs
This position will not be responsible for management of direct reports. However, it will require significant agency management, and cross-functional team leadership.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org